Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

My daughter's just bought a flat with a built-in Zanussi ZDT12002FA

My daughter's just bought a flat with a built-in Zanussi ZDT12002FA dishwasher but when the door is opened the machine tips forward. Can you tell me, please, what I need to do or buy to rectify this problem?

Ok this sounds like the fixing bracket is missing. As when you open the door there should be a metal bracket at the top in each corner. As this screws to either the underside of the work top or to the side cabinets which ever is easyer. Then this will keep the appliance in place.

Click here for the brackets

Im afraid this is for only one so if you need both you will need to order 2 of them.

But failing this you can remove the dishwasher and reinstall it and raise the feet so it goes right up to the work top and that will keep it still. But this way you may need to alter the wooden door.

But the brackets will be the best option here as they will keep the dishwasher in place.

If you need anymore info or help on this just get back to me.