George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

I own a charnwood Island IIIB stove, and I think the air through

I own a charnwood Island IIIB stove, and I think the air through the thermostate box is full soot as a result of cleaning the chimney and the soot overflowing back in through the air inlet. How does one clear it?
Thanks, Mike.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is ***** *****

Click here Charnwood Island IIIB to download the manual for your stove.

Have a look at pages 5, 6, and particularly 7, for information relating to your problem

The question is how TO REMOVE THE SOOT IN THE THERMOSTATE BOX shown in the manual page 5.

George-Allsorts :

Can you explain to me why you left me a Poor Service?

I have supplied you with the Manual
I have told you where the information is in the manual to start dealing with your problem and to stop it from happening again
I have told you that the information specific information is that relates directly to your question.. On page 7

I cannot do anythin further other than come and do it for you... so I am confused... what other information can I assist you with?

George-Allsorts :

Please do not leave a rating until you are satisfied with the answer that you have.. Then, if I cannot answer your question, or, help you in some way toward solving your problem, then I would OPT OUT, to allow someone else to assist you.