How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bonzaco Your Own Question
bonzaco, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1517
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
bonzaco is online now

I need to change the LED display on my Samsung RSH7ZNSh. How

Customer Question

I need to change the LED display on my Samsung RSH7ZNSh fridge/freezer. How do I remove the fascia that holds the LED pcb?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

This is quite simple but you have to be careful ~ the facia is clipped onto the metal body of the door, if you go around the edges carefully with a very fine flat bladed screwdriver or even a knife you can slowly flick the fixing lugs off bit by bit until the whole facia panel is free. Once you have done this the replacement of the led panel is straight forward ~ if you need more info please give me a ping on here otherwise kindly rate my information to you. Take care and its an easy job ~ Best regards ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

I hope you satisfactorily changed the facia ~ would you now kindly rate my service or come back to me if you have more question. Many thanks ~ Ian