Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

I have a bocsh washing machine it is model LOGI XX express. The

I have a bocsh washing machine it is model LOGI XX express.
The fault is that the child safety lock comes on after every wash. I have to hold in the Start Wash button for 4 - 5 seconds before the door will open to get the washing out but again the child safety lock comes after every wash. Can you advise me why this is happening and what procedure do I need to do to stop this?

Can you post the full model number please. It will be on a sticker inside the door and will start E-nr

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

E - nr WFR145SGB/11FD8507700019

Ok to turn the child lock off permanently you need to do the following.

Press and hold the start button for 5 seconds roughly till it flashes then let go.
Now press the menu button untill child lock on is shown
Then press the change button till it shows child lock off.
Then turn the dial to off and it will store it on and stop the child lock from comming on all the time now.

Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Daniel T Thankyou so much your instruction which seams to have worked I am very happy.

Thanks it was worth the £20.

Glad to hear its sorted and your very welcome, im glad i have helped you on this.