Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a Bernina 801 sewing machine but no operating instructions.

I have a Bernina 801 sewing machine but no operating instructions. I have found the technical instructions but do not know how to find the instructions how to use the machine
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Is this the SPORT?
If so, I can upload a copy of the manual for you
let me know
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No it is not the Sport version. I need to have the user instructions NOT the technical manual

Hi Jo

OK, according to the information I have they share the same manual
It comes in two parts

Please go here

(just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference.

This is the first half, please have a look and if its correct for you, please let me know and ill upload the other half

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is correct for me - thanks

Hi Jo
Great news !!

So, the other half is here

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help