How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

Can you please help I need a circuit board and thermocouple

Customer Question

Can you please help I need a circuit board and thermocouple for my boiler the model is Vaillant VMW ES 24/282-5 I live in Spain and would like to know where I can obtain these parts
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi The best place to get those parts is from the website below.
They dont have a supplier in Spain unfortunately.
Please visit:
Or better yet call them: 05603 452346.
They should ship to you, but let me know if you need a different supplier.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day.
Tech Michael