How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

I am just having installed 2 x AEG BP3003021M single ovens

Customer Question

I am just having installed 2 x AEG BP3003021M single ovens side by side at the lower level on top of which will sit an AEG KE7415022M small oven and an AEG MC2664E-m microwave oven side by side. They will sit in tall units with cupboards above and below and there are cupboard units either side.
Can you tell me where / if I need to incorporate heat deflectors?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can I ask you to provide the product codes for the appliances please

JACUSTOMER-qrc6ff65- :

lost connection for a minute there

JACUSTOMER-qrc6ff65- :

Are you still there?

George-Allsorts :

I'm here

George-Allsorts :

I have had a look at the products using the model numbers alone..

The products have there own version of heat dissipation and therefore you should only require deflection to protect cupboard coatings.... If this is what you are considering, then you need to fit the appliances with adequate breathing space as per the manufacturers instructions and then your deflectors could be installed to the front upper and rear upper of the appliance at the point that the appliance vents and where the appliance edge reaches the outer limits of the cupboard.. else deflection is not specifically required

George-Allsorts :

Please take a moment to rate my assistance before closing the page.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.