How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

I have an old (1980's) Hitachi music centre model no t52/cd

This answer was rated:

I have an old (1980's) Hitachi music centre model no t52/cd which needs a new turntable drive belt. What size does it need and where can I get one. Also is it possible to get a manual for it?
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

I do not know the size of the belt.. but I used to purchase them from these people Wizzard Distributors .. They will have all the info you require for the parts for this product

George-Allsorts and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have tried wiizzard but cannot get into the web site any suggestions?

Use the number on these details to contact them tomorrow:

Wizard Distributors,
2, Brooklyn Chambers,
Brooklyn Road,

Tel: +44 (0) 161 -(###) ###-####br/>Fax: +44 (0) 161 -(###) ###-####