Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I've bought a house with a De Dietrich BLC 300 litre hot water

I've bought a house with a De Dietrich BLC 300 litre hot water boiler which runs out of hot water in the afternoon and only heats the water overnight. I can't find a control panel. Any ideas?
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Do you have night storage heaters as well?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rob, we don't have night storage heaters but we do have electric radiators that are on night and day at the moment.
OKYou may well have a cheaper rate electricity tarrif at night and this water heater is connected to it.If so, and you want the heater on in the day, you will need to move the heater to the normal circuit rather than the cheaper circuit.ThanksRob