Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

lost the manual , today machine failed to start the indicator

lost the manual , today machine failed to start the indicator leds show normally?

When you try and start it is it making any noise at all?
Are you able to select any cycle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have re-tried starting after removing dishes

Power <select eco< Start and it has started and taken in water.

How can I get it to pump out water without letting complete the cycle so I can try a wash

[ no manual available so dont know any other cycles ]

Ok what you need to do is press and hold the start button few seconds and it will reset the program.
Then restart it and the first thing it will do is pump the water out.
Once the water is out press and hold the start button again to reset it and then its ready to start a new wash cycle.
As to the manual ive uploaded a copy . So copy and paste the link below and you can download and save it from there.
Hopefully that will sort it from there.