How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

I have a Grundig GU19WDVDPCX Television. When I moved the

This answer was rated:

I have a Grundig GU19WDVDPCX Television. When I moved the packers put the elctrical cable in a different box. Since then I have checked all the plugs and I cannot find one that has a transformer which produces DC12 volts 5.83 amps which are the details printed on the back of television. I do not want to connect the television with any plug that does not have these details in case I cause damage.
Could you please advise.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Here is a link to a replacement Grundig Power Supply to fit your TV

George-Allsorts :

Do you require any further assistance?

George-Allsorts and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you