How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I have a kenwood ChefA901. The glass liquidiser base

Customer Question

I have a kenwood ChefA901. The glass liquidiser base is broken (the plastic bit)
I wanted to replace the base and found some online suppliers. Is it easy to do ?
On the other hand I could buy a replacement liquidiser but the model offer is kenwood Chef major and the picture on the back at the bottom of the applicance does not look the saeme. Your advice please.
Mrs Greig
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.

, its easy to do. It just spins off