How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 17410
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

Get one of Technicians to do a service on my cooker

This answer was rated:

Get one of Technicians to do a service on my cooker
Sorry im not sure what you mean by your question?
Are you looking for help on fixing this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The fan in Electronics oven this not working,and the Glass this fall out.

And it need a Service For C.O.2 leaks

Ok so are you looking for an engineer to come out and fix this?
If so what area in the UK are you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Ok give this number a ring 0845(###) ###-####and they will be able to get an engineer to you to sort it.
As Flavel is part of the Beko group they will send one of there agents out to fix it for you.
When you phone them they may try and sell a 12 month policy for you. Its up to yourself if you take this but if you don't want it just say no and they will book engineer in.
But the policy if they sell them isn't that bad as it includes the repair plus a full 12 month plan so if it goes wrong again then its fully covered.
So give that number a ring above and they will get an engineer out for you.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.
Daniel and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you