Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.

Blanco cooker hood N.007479.BE/890/60SS .I would like to have

Blanco cooker hood N.007479.BE/890/60SS .I would like to have this serviced.I've replaced the grease filtersbut need an engineer to clean the fan and ducts. Is there a carbon filter that should be replaced? We inherited this when we moved here so would appreciate some help in its maintenance. Sheila Parker poatcode London SW4 5AH.
Hi may I have your State and town so I can locate the best Tech for this task?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'ma bit worried that you may be in the States.I thought I was speaking to someone in the UK where I live. I am in Morden Surrey SM4 5AH so require a Service Company in South London. If you can't help please can I have a refund of my £20. Money does not come easily to a 86year old pensioner .Sheila Parker

Hi Sheila,
I work in the UK as well;-)
Here is one I know to be good and fair price wise.
London Appliance repair service.
Please call: 0203(###) ###-####
Give them a call they can either fix the range hood or know who in your area will do that. I like them because they are honest and fair priced;-)
Have a great weekend Sheila!
Please rate kindly at this time no additional cost to rate.
Tech Michael