How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

Fridgidaire fridge freezer bpught 2010 FRC 150FF 6.0CF I

Customer Question

Fridgidaire fridge freezer bpught 2010 FRC 150FF 6.0CF
I have water coming from the freezer door I think the drain is blocked some where. I think you take off the inner panels in the freezer but how ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is George.. I presume you have tried unscrewing the panels from the rear panel inside the freezer once the baskets have been removed?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.