How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I have a Sunvic SZ2301f valve that has started to make a buzzing

This answer was rated:

I have a Sunvic SZ2301f valve that has started to make a buzzing noise so assume it needs replacing:
- I believe I can replace it without draining the water system, just a lift/replace is that right?
- Do I need an sz2301f specifically or is a part saying it's sz2301 the same thing?
Plumberpro :

Hi , yes that's right , the head can be changed without draining. Turn power off undo screws and replace with the same model. You will need the same model as it fits the valve body


Thanks, ***** ***** know I'm sure but is it likely the fault is just the head or might out be buzzing because the valve is faulty? I guess it doesn't just to change the head and see what happens

Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you