George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

I have an AEG oven, PNC 944 185 295, Which until yesterday

I have an AEG oven, PNC 944 185 295, Which until yesterday was working very well. The oven will not heat up. The Grill is working .What can I do?
Mant Thanks
Alastair Adams
George-Allsorts :

Hello Alastair, my name is***** you tell me exactly what does work on the appliance please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Hi George. The Grill works and the fan is pushing the air around but the oven does not heat up .Interior lights working ok.

George-Allsorts :

To confirm.. The model is B3101-4-M UK R05?

yes, that is the model no.

George-Allsorts :

Then the problem is with the fan element... Are you capable of doing this yourself?

George-Allsorts :

AEG is part of the Electrolux Group now... The correct fan element for this model is at the following link:

Electrolux 2400w Fan Oven Element

When you have rated my assistance, if you buy it and then come back to me, I will assist you with instruction on how to fit it.

Alternatively, If you feel that you can not do the job yourself, if you let me know your postcode then I can advise you of an appliance engineer local to you who can do the job for you.

If you are buying from the link I have given you, discount is available:
To get discount, when you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code __ id1975 __ to get a discount

Thank you for your efficient service