George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

My Samsung RS7567BHCSL fridge freezer does not seem to be

My Samsung RS7567BHCSL fridge freezer does not seem to be working . All the lights are on its just I feel the temperature gauge isn't working. I switched it off and on and heard a click on the top of the unit but nothing happens its not chilling or freezing anything This happened a few weeks ago and it came back on after a day. I cant wait that long I have just filled it with fresh food.

George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you tell me the age of this product please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Its 18 months old just out of warranty

George-Allsorts :

Full Size Image

Please go to the following page to get some warranty information

George-Allsorts :

You can contact Samsung on #(0)1932-454358

There is a 24 month warranty on Samsung Refrigeration

George-Allsorts :

Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.