How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 17410
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

I have a Caple CCH9 model cooker hood - need to replace the

This answer was rated:

I have a Caple CCH9 model cooker hood - need to replace the two lift out circular carbon filter units - I cannot find exactly the same as the existing units, but lots of "compatibles" which code should I look for to find replacement


Ive link a website below that has the filters for your model and they come as a pack of 2 as well.

Or if you want the part numbers for them its CAP49CF

Hope this helps you.


Daniel and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you