Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My washing mc model na-147vb2 is showing H43 can you tell me

My washing mc model na-147vb2 is showing H43 can you tell me what is wrong
Michael :

Hi I will switch us to Q & A the new standard here, it works better;-)

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Hi Cyril,
That error H43 indicates the anti flood device in the base of the appliance has been activated.
Unplug the appliance.
Take the rear panel off.
Remove the water from the base so the device can reset.
Once reset, try the machine again.
Watch through the open panel to see if it's leaking.
If no leak, it's been a spillage from somewhere.
If it is leaking, you need to locate the leak and repair it to rectify the problem.
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did what you said but it showed the same H 43 so it must be a leak.can you tell me the approxamet cost of repair. Thank you.Cyril
Hi Cyril,
The cost all depends on where the leak is but I would say at th very most, $100.00 US.
Your welcome as well, and if you need me further just let me know.
Thank you Cyril