How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

I need an expert to look at my fridge as it is not working

This answer was rated:

I need an expert to look at my fridge as it is not working well. Where can I find a technician near Reading, Berkshire, UK?
Hello, my name is George.. Can you let me know your postcode please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Judy, can you tell me if it is a standard Fridge Freezer or an American Style?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think it is a standard fridge freezer with built in panels
Apple Electrics
Unit 12
Stadium Way
0118(###) ###-####br/>---------------------------------------------------
white goods engineering ltd
07935 343035
Reading Appliance Repairs Ltd
0118(###) ###-####br/>---------------------------------------------------

Please remeber to rate the assistance given before leaving...
Is there anything else I can assist with Judy?
George-Allsorts and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you