How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

I need a replacement cr60 crh60 (halogen) built in hob

This answer was rated:

I need a replacement for my cr60 crh60 (halogen) built in hob I have measured the width and the exciting one measures 59cm all Hobx from belling seem to be 60cm would this be a problem

Hello Hazel, my name is***** a word, Yes; the measurement of 60cm is the full measurement of the top.. whilst the underneath is actually smaller than 60cm.

Most models will replace the CR60/CRH60 if the numbers following the letters is 60.

If you let me know the model number you are looking at I'll tell you if it will fit.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Please remember to rate the assistance given

George-Allsorts and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you