How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

Whirlpool cooker.

Customer Question

I am trying to get an oven knob for my Whirlpool cooker. This knob has the gas-mark settings on it of course. I understand the part number is ***** ACM328/WH (857632815000). Can you help please?

Ok - checked again. It is the 'outer' part I am after which shows the gas temp settings. I assume it all comes as one part though?...

I seem to have located the part I want so no longer need just answer expert to answer my question. I assume I can seek refund now? Many thanks

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** part is apparently called an 'Indication disc oven' and is part number 481941379212 which is available direct from Whirlpool

Here is a link to the part they have

Please remember to rate the assistance given as best you can & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.