Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Change bushes on Bosch GSB 18-2-Li

change bushes on Bosch GSB 18-2-Li
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Is this the carbon brushes that you want to change?

If so I have the parts breakdown diagram which will help, if you would like a copy?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes please and ideally (may show) part number

Hi Tim
Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference.

Ill get you the part number for the brushes now

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it says closes problem if i click smiley face it closes problem so wont get part number - also do you know which number is ***** as no key?

Hi Tim

It doesnt close the question, honest. Its a bug, apologies

Ill get the number now

Hi Tim
So, on the diagram its number 816 for the carbon brusgh kit

Ill get you the Bosch part number so you can order them

Hi Tim
The Bosch part number is

2 607 034 904

They cost £7.53

Please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for helping you today
All the best

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That diagram was for the wrong drill
Thats odd, its listed for that model?Can you tell me the complete model from the data plate?ThanksRob