Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.

What is out size TD41D82 hob

what is for cut out size TD41D82 hob
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I need the full ENr including the /.. please
Assuming that you have got the model number wrong and it is T41D82X2 attached is the installation instructions covering hole size etc ~~ ~~ would you now rate my service using the smiley faces below. This allows me to close down the job whilst giving you further access on a free of charge basis. ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ENR T41D82X2/01

FD 9410 00890

Thank You ~ the link above takes you to the cut out diagram for your model. Would you now kindly rate my information to you using the smiley faces below, this allows me to shut down the job on the system whilst letting you ask further questions if required. Thank you for using Just Answer ~ Ian