Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

I have a Samsung Ultra edition II. I have inadvertently locked

I have a Samsung Ultra edition II. I have inadvertently locked it, as it now keeps asking me to enter the PUK. How can I find this?
Hi The PUK number is ***** code which your network provider can only give. Its a code which unlocks the phone but its not a code you are given when you buy it im afraid. Its simple to unlock once you have it but the only way to get this is by phoneing your network company and give them the details of the phone and the serial number which will be under the battery.Give them that and they will generate the PUK number for you to enter into your phone. Hope this helps you. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ta very much 4 the info.

No worries your very welcome.

If you could rate the answer that would be great if you havent already.