How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

I have a AEG HD955100NB and just cracked it, any ideas

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have a AEG HD955100NB and just cracked it, any ideas how to fix or replace?
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
What part actually cracked the top or the face glass?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the face of the glass between the gas part and induction

Thank you for that information. If you are a bit handy and have some basic hand tools I can help you replace that with no labor cost;-)
Its pretty easy to do and I will work with you on that once you have the part.
That information is listed below;-)
I will stick with you.
If you need me further you can reach me after rating at no additional cost .
please be sure to rate my answer kindly at this time before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost but you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you
Tech Michael
The best place to get that from is Shop AEG .
Please call them for this part: Electrolux Parts
Preston Road
Aycliffe Industrial Park
Newton Aycliffe
County Durham
Call us: 01325 302464
Mon - Thur: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Fri: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you, ***** ***** is the part, i couldn't find it on the website

Hi its best to call them for this information as they don't list all parts on their website.
Please call: 1325 302464.
The part is usually called the face glass, but check with them on that;-)
Have a great day and please rate kindly at this time, i will still be here to work with you until this is fixed properly.
Michael and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you