How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

We have just moved into a bungalow and require an electric

This answer was rated:

We have just moved into a bungalow and require an electric insert fire. Our aperture is 5oomm high, 400 mm wide and 200 mmdeep. Do Dimplex do one?

Hello Eric, my name is George..

There are a lot of Dimplex heaters/fires to choose from... The STM20, FTP20, RKT20, and MTC20 are all made to fit the standard 16" x 18" x 7" (406mm x 457mm x 55mm) orifice... There are many more.

Here is a link to the inset fires on the DIMPLEX website where you can view the specifications of each fire and choose the design you like

Please remember to rate the assistance given today & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Hi Eric, I notice that you have not responded to, or rated, the assistance I gave you regarding the available heaters/fires to fit into your new bungalow...

Please let me know if you need any further assistance..

If you don't, please rate the assistance given accordingly.

George-Allsorts and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you