KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years

Sharp 1900 w/r - 24at keeps stopping with EE1 on DISPLAY

Sharp 1900 w/r - 24at keeps stopping with EE1 on DISPLAY .
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... EE1 error code indicates magnetron failure, a new one will cost around £110 ... if the microwave is too old it is better to buy a new one then to spend £110 on this ...If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have got 2 microwaves of the same make and one is 3years old and the other one is about 6 years old and they are both coming up with the

same error.

OK the error code indicates magnetron failure, its recommended that you get it checked... it can be due to a bad magnetron temperature fuse.