George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

Both lights have stopped working on my bosch extractor DWW

both lights have stopped working on my bosch extractor DWW06D650B
Hello, my name is George..

Have you checked that the bulbs are working?

also, can you provide me with the full Enr from the label inside the unit behind the filters.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I haven't checked bulbs as I was surprised that both had failed. I haven't yet worked out how to open the bulb compartment anyway.

Enr is DWW06D650B/03 FD 9311 000039

Thanks for that.. one moment whilst I look at the schematic
Has your hood got halogen or filament bulbs?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Halogens I think but how do I release the glass cover plates?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do I just prise off or is there a release spring?

Here is an image of the holder with its retainers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The central glass ring can be unclipped and the bulb does appear to have a broken filament. I don't have any of these bulbs so I will have to get some tomorrow and try the replacement.

Ok, then please rate the assistance so far and then let me know how you get on tomorrow so that I can assist you further once you have replaced the bulb/s
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

George this is the first time I have used Do I get charged £20 for this conversation so far?

whatever you have paid, (I don't know as I am an engineer and have nothing to do with admin or payments), is all you pay... unless you accept an additional service request (for my telephone number)... That would be for whatever the cost of the request would be...

If you are saying that you have paid £20, that is all you'll pay.... Once you have rated my assistance you can return at any time within the time limit to ask further questions, and I will gladly assist you as that is what I am here for.