Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How to clean spigot in Zanussi Dishwasher shows i20 hose is

How to clean spigot in Zanussi Dishwasher shows i20 hose is ok Filters are ok
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ can you advise how the appliance is connected to the drain - is it under the sink or to a down pipe?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Appliance is connected by hose to drain pipe It is under the sink

OK assuming that the pipework is connected to the sink drain assembly, how long have you had the appliance connected ie is it a new installation or has it been working and has suddenly developed this fault?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the info; it has been working fine up until now, dishwasher has been connected for about 9-10 years, clean dishwasher regularly with Finish Dishwasher cleaner

OK that is fine, what we have to do now is establish if you have a fault with the drain pump, so uncouple the drain hose from under the sink and then place it in a bucket. Put some water in the dishwasher base and see if on starting the dishwasher this water is pumped out ~ then come back to me ~ Ian