George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

Built in gas double oven stoves gas. main oven will not come

built in gas double oven stoves gas. main oven will not come up to temperature.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you let me know the model number of the appliance please... this will be on a label at the base of the oven

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no its built in

Ok David,

Open the door of the oven and look at the bottom, there should be a label with the details on it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks David...

That model has an FSD built in on the side of the main burner.. This may have failed, or, it is possible that some cooking debris is preventing the flame from burning in the area of the FSD which will have the same effect.

Here is a link to the part... but I would suggest cleaning the old one first, gently with a dry pan cleaner and a vacuum, to see if it is just debris or grease that has caused it to fail.

Please rate the assistance given by me