George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

I have broken and discarded the glass turntable of my very

i have broken and discarded the glass turntable of my very old but very reliable sanyo microwave 1300 cook n grill. Cant find any trace of the serial number or model number online with my admittedly limited powers of searching. serial number 86400328 model number EM - G72 can you helpf or tellme a model that would have a compatible glass plate. I have gotten loads of different ones from recycling facilities over the last few weeks from all brands of microwave but none will do. it 's like cinderella shoe!
Hello, my name is George..

The original tray is no longer available and the last part number for it was(###) ###-####.

Here is a link to an American Amazon seller that has a used one for sale

Please rate the assistance given & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Thank you for rating Christine...

The contact information you have requested is below: