How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

I have a CREDA EDCS65 cooker and need to replace twin regulator

This answer was rated:

I have a CREDA EDCS65 cooker and need to replace twin regulator switch. How do I access rear of control panel,please?
Hello, my name is George..
Remove the two countersunk screws at the front right and left of the of the ceramic hob trim and the two countersunk screws from the rear trim. Then remove the ceramic top by retracting it backwards from the control panel end caps...
I have already answered this question earlier
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
George-Allsorts and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
The contact information you have requested is below: