How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

Bought a Black and Decker strimmer in France. Number ST5528-QS Can

This answer was rated:

Bought a Black and Decker strimmer in France. Number ST5528-QS
Can you tell me the British equivalent of this strimmer as I now need to buy replacement spools for it? The number of the replacement spool would also be very helpful.
Hello, my name is George..

The UK model is model number ST5528

90562062-01 HANDLE
90556608 BUTTON
90554396-01 BUTTON
90559866 SPRING
90563049 GEAR & SPINDLE
90567075 LEVER
90566944 SPRING
385022-03 COVER
90599326 GUARD SA 28cm
90598869 WHEEL GUIDE
90564281 SPOOL & LINE

Please rate the assistance given by me & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
George-Allsorts and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks George. Very helpful.