How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

I bought a panasonic DL-WH60-WS Bidet toilet seat in Japan

This answer was rated:

I bought a panasonic DL-WH60-WS Bidet toilet seat in Japan and brought it back to the UK. Can you advise the type of transformer i need to purchase? Or alternatively, where I can get an instruction manual in English? I think I need to step it down from 230v to 11v with 1200w?
Hello, my name is George..

I have looked at what I can see to be the only english written specifications listing for this prduct and found that It requires 100v AC at atleast 1044w

Water supply system: water directly connected to water supply type
 Power supply: AC 100 V 50-60 Hz
 Wireless Remote: DC 3V (2 AA batteries)
 Power consumption: body: 1044 W, heated toilet seat: stable at 50 W and rising at 825 W, 'nanoe' driving time: 7 W

There are:

Seven Star TC1500W Step Up/Down Transformer-1500W

1500w 1.5KVA Step Down Voltage Converter Transformer 220v-240V to 110v-120V

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
George-Allsorts and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you