How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

I need to run a new cable to feed a new SMEG S264C electric

Customer Question

I need to run a new cable to feed a new SMEG S264C electric hob ( 6.0 Kw ) what size is required please
Hugh Symmons
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me where your cable will be running, the length of it, and whether it will be enclosed in a wall or trunking?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.