How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

I have a KGU3212 GB/05 fridge freezer bought 09 May 2002 Ice

Customer Question

I have a KGU3212 GB/05 fridge freezer bought 09 May 2002
Ice now builds up under the bottom freezer drawer, needing regular removal.
Can this be rectified by a simple repair?
Otherwise the fridge freezer continues to give good service.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.

Hello David, my name is George..

Can you please check the Enr number that you have given as it is not a recognised model on our systems since there seems to be a digit missing from the number.

The missing number is ***** a 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, and it follows KGU3212

The problem you have is usually easily sortable and at either low or zero cost; but I wish to confirm what system we are discussing before giving any advice

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.