Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

On my stoves oven, the timer light.is.reading 0 and neither

On my stoves oven, the timer light.is.reading 0 and neither the grill or cooker are igniting,,lost my manual for it, but the hob is a stoves 600GC/HE- 700GC/GE
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ can you let me have the product code which will be on the rating label.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

where do i find the rating label, at work till 6pm tonight so wont get to look till then

Usually in the door recess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi ian, only one we can make out is###-##-####on the bottom of the oven, is that the one??

OK how many buttons has the timer got please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

One central and a plus and minus either side

OK press in the left and right hand buttons together and then release. Then press the right hand button and set the correct time and release. leave for a while and the time should then be locked in the clock memory. You should now be able to use the oven as normal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nothing happened there ian, so I switched the power off to it, fiddled with it a bit and ended up with FU CO on the readout? But the main thing is its worked, so we are cooking on gas, thanks for your help

OK really pleased that you got sorted, would you now kindly rate the service given so that I can shut down the job on the system Many thanks