Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a neff fridge and the salad tray runner has come off

I have a neff fridge and the salad tray runner has come off on one side. I can see how it could slide back in but not sure if the plastic end stops have to come off to facilitate this. Help please !
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ can you give me the full ENr for this appliance please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Enr number is ***** 4624x 7gb/01
You should not have to remove the end caps to refit the runner it should click in place.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok but how much force do I use? Do I line the metal with the fixed runner so they are flush and then press or do I line up end to end and then when clicked into place slide it in ?

Just clarify me something here have you caused the runner to separate into two pieces or are you just trying to get it to refit onto the refrigerator side?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It hasn't snapped .. I have the part attached to the fridge and the runner that needs to slide onto it.