How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 17290
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

I have a Neff deep fat fryer and need a part, Product number

This answer was rated:

I have a Neff deep fat fryer and need a part,
Product number E- NR N1310N1GB / o1 F
Typ GB 9013 . 71N
Can you tell me where I can get a part for this appliance

The best place is direct from Neff themsleves as thats were all the online sites will get it from anyway.

I dont know which part you want as you never said but click the link below and it will take you to the Neff site with the parts diagram for you appliance so you can find which part you need and get it direct from there.

Click here

Hope this helps you.

Daniel and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you