How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

I have a Drayton thermostat under floor heating in the

Customer Question

I have a Drayton thermostat for my under floor heating in the kitchen. The temperature control is not working. I guess that the thermostat is gone.
Any idea of a local electrican around Northwood, Middlesex or Watford to have a look
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about that.What I would do is check local in maybe a small town paper or on line for a handyman to do this as its pretty easy to do for most of them. Or you could use a heating and air shop local to you.There is a website i listed below, i know they are excellent with this and their prices are also very competitive as well;-)Please visit : give them a call, they should be close enough to you to help. Please let me know if you need anything further?Also don't forget to rate my service before you close this page, i will still be here for you and at no additional cost;-)Have a great day!Tech Michael