How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

What's the small yellow plastic ring-pull type thing located

Customer Question

Hi, What's the small yellow plastic ring-pull type thing located adjacent to the filter at the bottom of my washing machine ?? (Miele Honeycomb Care W460)
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello Annie, my name is George..

The yellow ring-pull is the emergency door opener that is used for when you have a problem opening the door lock of the appliance.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.