Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.

Good morning I'm looking Inner Door Panel because the one linked to my Zanuss

Good morning
I'm looking for an Inner Door Panel because the one linked to my Zanussi (ZF 56 L) has cracked at the bottom .... and the door seal has a split in it.
Do you know where I can purchase the Inner Door Panel and the door seal?
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ would you kindly give me the pnc or product code on the rating label in the door hole area.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know what the PNC or product code is for the item and I cannot see anything in the manual
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have just found out the Product Code (for Zanussi ZF 56 L). The PNC is 923.64.01.71. Does that help you?
Hi - the inner door panel is no longer available but you can still get the seal at around £37. I have attached a link to the Zanussi site where you can order this part directly -- --
Would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are on a free of charge basis. Thanks for using JA