How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dales-Electronic Your Own Question
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1466
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Dales-Electronic is online now

What is the pipe connectin the top right of a range

This answer was rated:

What is the pipe connectin for at the top right of a range master sxs fridge freezer as mine has broken
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ I assume we are looking at the appliance from the rear forwards ~ if so it is the water supply to the ice maker.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


I must have a part missing as I have a piece of plastic pipe that reaches up to the point but no connecting piece to go back into the machine. It must have come off when the machine was loaded into the van.

Can i get ine from some where and re-connect?

Did you load it in on its back by chance?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.


to avoid any damage as the sides and front only have to be looked at to dent!!!

OK likely you have broken it off where it feeds inside, the pipe is readily available from the likes of Howdens or other kitchen fitting companies or hardware shops, its usually 6mm in diameter but you will need push on connectors to join the damaged section. - give me a call if you get stuck. Would you know kindly rate my advice to you using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thanks for using JA
Dales-Electronic and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is a part the connects it into the back whick looks like an elbow with a circurlar end that fixes to back of fridge.. I have seen it in a youtube video.

OK can you give me the model number of you appliance and I will have a quick look.