George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

Beko DSFN 1534W will not move through cycle. It stays continuously

Beko DSFN 1534W will not move through cycle. It stays continuously on the "wash" phase. I have tried alternative programmes with the same result.
Hello, my name is George..
Please put the appliance on a spin program and tell me whether or not it pumps to drain out
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there does not appear to be a way of putting it on a "spin cycle" - it is a dishwasher - not a clothes washer! All I can do is to choose between various cycles.

My apologies there Oliver.. Since I responded on my phone, and at such a late hour I had a problem seeing the small writing.
Nevertheless, the question was leading to did the appliance pump out, as spin programs on washing machines turn the pump on...

So, I will ask the question again but for a dishwasher... If you put the dishwasher program into RESET, does it drain?

Also, during the wash program, does it heat?

The contact details you have requested are below..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have pushed every button I can find - some in combination with each other and (at least on P3), the machine completed its cycle properly. I shall try P1 tomorrow.

Be careful when pushing buttons in combination as you can throw the pcb out of its programming.

Let me know how you get on tomorrow.