How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

Double bowl sink in vulcing gadgets to install sink placed

Customer Question

Double bowl sink in black composite material, I need fixiing gadgets which locate in rectangular holes in underside of sink.

Also I have the device which closes waste, but handle or lever is missing and the nut which secures the device. Rod

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi , have you tried Frank's? , they have a parts and spares service.