How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 17409
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

I have a whirlpool dishwasher adg6340 and am about to fit

This answer was rated:

Hi I have a whirlpool dishwasher adg6340 and am about to fit a new water inlet tube spray arm it does not seem to clip into the top metal casing of the machine, when I removed the old one I had to prise it down should there some clip to secure it, and will I have to remove the machine and stip the covers off to find it!

Yes theres a twist clip on the top if the dishwasher that holds the spray tube on.

You need to pull the dishwasher out at least half way and look on the top of the dishwasher and you will see the round locking nut.

You need to pop this onto the spout on the new spray tube and lock it on to it and that will hold it into place.

So im afraid you need to pull it out to access this part im afraid.

Daniel and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you