Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

When my timer finished, I would normally just press the timer

When my timer finished, I would normally just press the timer button and the timer would stop. When my timer finished, all the lights started flashing and it constantly makes this dringing noise. No matter what buttons I press, it won't stop. I have turned it off at the mains and put the power back on, but the same thing was still happening? Can you advise?
Can you post the full model number of the oven please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Daniel,The full model type is:
If the timer is beeping and the lights are flashing and you cannot set it then the timer itself is the fault here.
Ive replaced loads of these 3 button timers before for this fault on these ovens as they do like to fail quite a lot on these.
To replace this you need to pull the oven out and remove the top and the front control panel.
Then you can access the timer and swap it over from there.
Copy and paste the link below for the timer for your oven.
Replace that and this will be fine from there. If you need anymore info just get back to me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Daniel. Would you advise that I get an electrician to do this?
If you are handy at diy repairs then you should be fine.
But if not then its an appliance engineer you need as most electricians dont do appliance repairs.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok great, thanks. I'm not handy at all so I'll look up an appliance engineer.Thanks again!
No worries your very welcome.
If you could also rate the answer i gve that would be great.