How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dales-Electronic Your Own Question
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1483
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Dales-Electronic is online now

I have a 10 year old Corner Fridge and need a replacement halogen

This answer was rated:

I have a 10 year old Corner Fridge and need a replacement halogen top light.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The fridge is a "Corner Fridge" and sold under that name.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - ok just a quick query, why haven't you just gone back to Corner Fridge?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will do that on Monday but my two calls to them on Friday produced no response to a request for a bulb and I have found out that the current light is different and needs a new power unit. I was looking for someone who had an older model light with the halogen bulb.
OK if you have the size, wattage and a picture that would be helpful. Having read the reviews of this company I can understand your frustration.
Dales-Electronic and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you